Monday, June 23, 2014

BAREFOOT Exfoliating Polish - Influenster Voxbox

I was lucky enough to be included in the BAREFOOTbliss Influenster vox box. I received a voucher to go and buy one of the products from Walmart ( It was free ). I ended up getting the Exfoliating Polish.
Here is a description off of their website :

"Our aquatic-inspired, shimmering body polish delivers gentle exfoliation for skin that’s rejuvenated and re-energized. Non-abrasive micro-granules buff away dead skin as Apricot Oil nourishes and sooths. Our triple-botanical ReCapture Complex helps eliminate toxins, restore essential nutrients, and reinvigorate with antioxidants to reduce surface roughness. Shimmering Mica enhances skin’s natural radiance.

Directions: Gently massage onto damp skin with fingertips. Rinse. Use twice weekly or as often as needed.

Size: 5.3 oz./ 150ml

All of their information can be found at their website: FREEMAN. Check them out.

I apologize for my pictures being on the side, for some reason it's not letting me rotate them.

It has a kind of shimmer to it, but once you rinse it off, it does not leave any residue. I love the smell of this product. It is clean smelling and reminds me of a spa. I used it on my feet and legs, and I have been very impressed with this product. Definitely a product to keep around. I enjoy using it on my feet after a long shift at work.It made my feet feel soft, which is great, since in the summer my feet get really dry. 




NOTE:  "I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes."


1 comment:

  1. There is something about that clean dial, and rolex replica sale case that is intimidating, powerful, professional. It's hardly surprising that Rolex is a household name even among families that could only dream of owning one. Such is the brand's global hublot replica uk that you'd be forgiven for thinking that it was the only luxury watch out there many people can't think of another brand off the top of their fake rolex sale. But, as any horological fan would know, there are many, many more fish in the replica watches sea. Just as a well-known status symbol can be used to intimidate, knowledge that takes you beyond the man shaking your hand can work to your replica watches. Without doubt, a Rolex watch conveys excellent taste, but can you boast the exclusivity that comes with rolex replica sale.

    ReplyDelete