Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

One Year Marriage Anniversary



This entry is long overdue, but here it is. Our One year wedding anniversary! It was October 31st, but we have had so much going on lately, that I haven't had too much time to write a proper entry.
It was not only our anniversary but our daughter's first Halloween. ( We ended up getting her a pink bunny costume, for her first one.)
My husband worked during the day as per usual and after we bought her costume. She was so darn cute in it. Eventually she got mad at us because it was warm and a bit too long on her. Priceless!

We were going to go to Olive Garden for dinner ( husband wanted to take me there ) but I figured let's just go somewhere that we can take our munchkin and be comfortable. We went to dinner, us three. We ended up going to Red Robin, and started off with Mozza sticks ( Amazing ), I ended up getting a chicken burger and my husband got some kind of Whiskey Burger. My drink.... I couldn't resist, it being Halloween and all..... I ordered A Screaming Red Zombie. It was so good. :)

For dessert I ended up getting their chocolate lava cake, with strawberries and vanilla ice cream. It was perfect. Especially since our anniversary, it was raining and cold out.




After dinner we took our little one to my brother in-laws house and they watched her for a couple of hours. My husband and I went and got our Horde tattoos done. What better way to mark our One Year Anniversary than with the one thing that brought us together. ( For those of you who don't know, Horde is a faction in the game World of Warcraft... yes we met on WoW years ago. )


I LOVE them. They turned out really good. We ended up getting home around 1 am, so we were exhausted the next morning... but it was completely worth it. We had a great one year anniversary out, and first Halloween with our little one. Next year will be her first year trick or treating, which I can't wait for.!
The past year has had some ups and downs due to post partum and some family members... but I wouldn't change it for anything. It has been the first year of many to come, married to my best friend and only love, it has been one heck of a year and I can't wait for all the new memories to come with you and our munchkin.




Mommy Blog Hop

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This seems like a really great Anniversary celebration. I love how you 'marked' the way you met....Thanks so much for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) . If it wasn't for WoW we would have never met each other, so it plays a very large part in our lives.

    ReplyDelete