I was lucky enough to be chosen for the Lavazza Drip Coffee Campaign, which was awesome because I love coffee.
I received the following in the kit :
- A FREE 12 oz bag of Lavazza Gran Aroma Specialty Drip Coffee
- A FREE 12 oz bag of Lavazza Gran Selezione Specialty Drip Coffee
- A travel mug for you
- $4-off coupons to share with other coffee drinkers
- Lavazza magnets to pass along, too
- An Italian Gestures Game for your Passion Party
Lavazza is known as Italy's favourite coffee and they have been around since 1895. Click here for Lavazza's history.
They come in a wide variety of blends/ flavours. The four that this campaign offered were the NEW specialty Drip Coffees:
- Gran Aroma - A highly aromatic blend for the true coffee connoisseur.
- Classico -A rich and full-bodied flavour, bringing Italian Passion to your everyday ritual.
- Gran Selezione -A 100% fine Arabica, 100% sustainably grown blend.
- Perfetto -The ideal choice for those who love the pure pleasure of espresso roasts.
I received Gran Aroma, and Gran Selezione.
It's not super strong, but it is full of flavour and doesn't leave any bad aftertaste that I find a lot of coffee's do.
I also noticed that it is so finely ground that it looks like cocoa powder, not huge grains like a lot of store bought coffees.
I prefer Lavazza coffee over our reguler ( Maxwell) by far.
Once I use up the two bags I received I will definitely be buying more. I'll probably buy another bag of Gran Aroma, and maybe try Classico instead of the Gran Selezione.( Selezione is for coffee drinkers who prefer a stronger, more intense coffee) It was good, just not for me.
Lavazza's website also has some recipes on there, specifically a coffee cake recipe!
Overall, my experience with this brand was great, and they definitely have a new customer/fan of their product.
For info go to Lavazza's website. I recommend this brand for any coffee lover out there.
Have you ever tried Lavazza? If so, what do you think about it?
*Disclaimer* I received this product complimentary through BzzAgent, and all opinions are my own.