Friday, March 21, 2014

Lavazza Drip Coffee Review - BzzAgent

I'm happy to say that I'm a BzzAgent.It's a website that offers campaigns ( free products ) in exchange for reviews, and  media sharing. Here is the link to the website: BzzAgent .
I was lucky enough to be chosen for the Lavazza Drip Coffee Campaign, which was awesome because I love coffee.
I received the following in the kit :


  • A FREE 12 oz bag of Lavazza Gran Aroma Specialty Drip Coffee
  • A FREE 12 oz bag of Lavazza Gran Selezione Specialty Drip Coffee
  • A travel mug for you
  • $4-off coupons to share with other coffee drinkers
  • Lavazza magnets to pass along, too
  • An Italian Gestures Game for your Passion Party 
 I was beyond excited when I picked this up from the post office!




Lavazza is known as Italy's favourite coffee and they have been around since 1895. Click here  for Lavazza's history.
They come in a wide variety of blends/ flavours. The four that this campaign offered were the NEW specialty Drip Coffees:

  •  Gran Aroma -  A highly aromatic blend for the true coffee connoisseur. 
  • Classico -A rich and full-bodied flavour, bringing Italian Passion to your everyday ritual. 
  • Gran Selezione -A 100% fine Arabica, 100% sustainably grown blend. 
  • Perfetto -The ideal choice for those who love the pure pleasure of espresso roasts. 
Click here to see all the blends that they offer.

I received Gran Aroma, and Gran Selezione.

Gran Aroma is their mildest blend, and personally out of the two that I sampled, I LOVE the Gran Aroma.
It's not super strong, but it is full of flavour and doesn't leave any bad aftertaste that I find a lot of coffee's do.
I also noticed that it is so finely ground that it looks like cocoa powder, not huge grains like a lot of store bought coffees.

The Gran Selezione wasn't my favourite; however on their intensity scale it's a 5/5. It also says there are some chocolatey undertones, I didn't really taste any, but I have only brewed it once so far.
I prefer Lavazza coffee over our reguler ( Maxwell) by far.
Once I use up the two bags I received I will definitely be buying more. I'll probably buy another bag of Gran Aroma, and maybe try Classico instead of the Gran Selezione.( Selezione is for coffee drinkers who prefer a stronger, more intense coffee) It was good, just not for me.


 Lavazza's website also has some recipes on there, specifically a coffee cake recipe!
Overall, my experience with this brand was great, and they definitely have a new customer/fan of their product.
For info go to Lavazza's website.  I recommend this brand for any coffee lover out there.
Have you ever tried Lavazza? If so, what do you think about it?


*Disclaimer* I received this product complimentary through BzzAgent, and all opinions are my own.


1 comment:

  1. When shopping it is imperative to shop around and fake watches the many options that online shopping provides. You can buy a Bulova men's diamond watch online and pay less than virtually all retail jewelry stores. Many tag heuer replica uk are now becoming online jewelers meaning they are doing all of their sales solely online. Consequently, they are able to offer consumers brand new authentic items at rolex replica. The caveat is not all online jewelers can offer discounts. The key is knowing which replica watches sale have the best deals. Conventional thinking says go to sites like eBay and Bidz. However, you need to be warned many of the offers and replica watches sale that display unbelievable prices is not genuine authentic jewelry. You literally have to read the fine print to see if the company is hublot replica watches. Failure to do so could cost you some major hard earned money.

    ReplyDelete