Pages

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

June Glossybox Review

This entry is late, but here goes.
June's Glossybox.
This month's box was the American Beauty one. I love the box it came in.

June's magazine that the boxes always come with.
The information card as well.

When I first opened June's box I was excited. I saw products that I will actually use!
First product I pulled out was SpaRitual Favorites Nail Polish
Full size $12.00/ 15 ml.
I'm not usually into wearing purple on my nails that often; however I do love this color. It's a nice glossy, dark purple. I'm in love.
Philip B. Light Weight Deep Conditioning Creme
The price for this was not included on the information card.
However I looked it up and a 2 fl oz/ 60 ml is $10.00, 6 fl oz / 178 ml $26.00, and 32 oz fl/ 947ml $90.
I love the smell of this conditioning creme, it's not too strong, and is refreshing ( I think so anyways ). It's not heavy, and doesn't make my hair feel greasy afterwards at all, which I'm a huge fan of!


Tarte Complexion Enhancing Lipstick
Full size $14.50/ .12oz
Now I don't usually wear lipstick, I 'm more of a lip gloss kind of woman. When I tried this lipstick though, and realized that I could  blend the two colors together, I was excited to wear it on an outing. I loved the color on me, and it lasted for most of the day, when I did go out. This lipstick has made me a fan, and I will definitely be buying more.
Oscar de la Renta Essential Luxuries
 Full size $150.00 / 3.4 fl oz
I don't personally use Oscar de la Renta perfume, I find it's too strong for me to wear; however I found one out of these 6 sample sizes that is kind of a girly/ fruit perfume that I actually like. It lasts all day and smells pretty awesome. I won't be buying the full size ones though, I just can't bring myself to pay that much for perfume.
The last product is c. Booth Honey Almond Nourishing Dry Oil Mist
Full Size $8.00/ 4 fl oz
I was unsure of this product at first. You spray it on your face or body for a refreshing glow. I tried it and I completely fell in love with it. I absolutely love the smell, it's fresh and light and feels nice on my skin. Once I use it up, I will be purchasing another one that's for sure.
Overall I was very happy with June's Glossybox. It was a good one for me. I apologize for my review of it being so late, but here it is. Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment