Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Weightloss Update- Day 23

Things have been hectic lately, so I haven't had time to update since my last post.
I'm now on day 23 of my 90 day challenge with Visalus. ( I have had two cheat days total, and after them I felt horrible)
I am down 5lbs.
I've been doing Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred a couple of days a week. This week, I'm doing it 5 days in a row with Saturday off.
I will post a weightloss before and after picture on Day 30,60 and 90 of course.
I'm not seeing any big changes yet, although I do feel WAY better,
I've been drinking one Visalus shake a day, and cutting out processed and sugary foods. ( Eating clean)
I drink a ton of water during the day and I find that I'm more alert, and I'm no longer sleepy in the mornings when waking up at dawn with our daughter.
I have more energy and can stay up later.
I found a couple of good Visalus shake recipes on Pintrest lately, and so far my favourite has been the coffee one.
Here are the three I've been making the most :






The combinations are limitless. If you'd like to join me on my 90 day challenge, contact me. It's not a diet, it's a lifestyle change. I will be a better and healthier me for myself, our daughter and my husband.

1 comment:

  1. The rolex replica is used by professionals in watch servicing. They are ideal for use on Rolex watches as the tape size of 12 mm fits the Rolex bracelets. The tape is known to have high levels of endurance and resistance properties. The hublot replica is an adhesive tape that can withstand high temperatures. The tape is coated with tag heuer replica adhesive on one side which is pressure sensitive. This product has the Dupont trademark. It comes in different sizes like replica watches sale. The tape comes in a roll which is 33 metres long. The tape technology is based on the Kapton film. Apart from rolls, Kapton spots are also available. They come in rolex replica uk and each package contains 1000 spots. The Kapton tape used in watch servicing is stable over a wide temperature range from replica watches uk degrees Celsius.

    ReplyDelete