Wednesday, April 22, 2015
So I haven't been nominated but I picked the Liebster questions off of one of my favourite mom/gamer blogs by Neri at Mama Needs Mana .
Below you will find 11 random facts about me, and then I'll answer questions from my lovely friends nomination.
11 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I'm the Guild leader of Emphatica on Dawnbringer in WoW. ( My husband and I started the guild about 4 years ago.
2. I love Monsters.... I know they're bad for you.... but I'm in love. My favourite are the Blue Lo-Cal ones.
3. I enjoy binge watching shows on Netflix... most recently The Mindy Project and The Good Wife.
4. My end goal with school is to finish as a Nurse Practitioner.
5. Between my husband and I we own 7 dogs! That's right... SEVEN!
6. I originally wanted to go to college for Journalism... when I was younger.
7. I wish I had more time to watch gamers stream.
8. I'm scared of spiders..... I get the heeby jeebies just thinking about them.
9. My favourite book series is the Maddaddom Trilogy by Margaret Atwood, along with The Dark Tower by Stephen King.
10. I am jealous of moms who can be stay at home and enjoy it.... I'm just not made out for it.
11. I've been trying to eat clean for the past year.... I keep having cheat days, which I need to stop...
1. What is the oddest job you have ever found yourself doing?
Hmm, oddest job I've ever found myself doing..Can't really think of anything
2. Tank, Healer or DPS?
Tank, without a question. I love being the first to run into stuff, and take control... I'm kind of bossy.
3.Ultimate comfort food?
Probably Mozza sticks or chocolate, can never go wrong with those two.
4. The electricity is out! What are you doing instead?
Go outside with my daughter... if it's night time, light some candles and read.
5.How do feel about those little backpacks that serve as leashes for toddlers?
That's a tough one... don't judge me. I used to DESPISE them! I used to make fun of people who used them... then our daughter started trying to run around in stores when she'd see something she liked... or thought it was a game to run around, and didn't want to sit in the cart, stroller, or our arms.... so we gave in and bought one. *hides behind desk*. They actually come in handy and help with a rambunctious toddler, so to those parents I didn't like before I'm sorry. They are a great invention for people with small children. There are limits and times and places for them though.
6. Cake or Pie?
As Dean Winchester says "Dude .. where's the pie?! "
7.Be honest: Have you ever played Candy Crush?
Nope. I have not.
8.What is your idea of the perfect night in?
Netflix and snacks with my daughter and husband, and after our daughter goes to bed maybe some World of Warcraft.
9.Are leggings pants?
I guess so.
10. Did you have access to console gaming when you were growing up?
Sure did. Had a SEGA, then a N64, then a PS2, and so on.
11. Where do you look when you’re lacking in inspiration?
My family, and blogs and YouTube.
11 QUESTIONS FOR YOU!
1.Marvel or DC?
2. If you could have one superpower what would it be, and why?
3.If you could travel back in time to one point, what would it be?
4.If you were stranded on a desert island what book would you bring with you?
5.If you could meet one famous person, living or dead, who would it be?
6.Ultimate comfort food?
7.What is your Dream job?
8.Describe a nightmare vacation.
9.What is the most recent movie you have watched and would you recommend it?
10.Star Wars or Star Trek?
11. Could you survive a week in the wilderness by yourself?